Landscaping for the most part is not a necessity, it is a luxury, and most luxuries come with a price. Since most of us work during the day and invest a lot of money in landscaping, why would you not want to enjoy our investment in the evening. Show off that landscape that you spent your hard-working dollar on and get enjoy it after the sun goes down.
Lighting is not only aesthetic, but it allows some safety measures to be addressed. Most of the front porch or garage lighting does not give off enough light to see while you walk on the driveways and sidewalks. The extremely bright floodlights blind you in the backyard and make it hard to see where you are going. Landscape Lighting creates a subtle ambient glow to illuminate these walkways to help see any possible threats of tripping, like changes in sidewalks, small steps, the water hose that was left over the sidewalk, and of course the random snake. That alone should get you thinking.
The most important part of Landscape lighting is the security benefits. Every day we see on the news how someone’s house was broken into or hear about someone looking in people’s windows. As creepy as that sounds, it happens more than you want to admit. Here are a few statistics.
- 2,000,000 home burglaries are reported each year in the United States.
- About 30 percent of all burglaries are through an open or unlocked window or door.
- Nearly 66 percent of all burglaries are residential (home) break-ins.
- Renters are just as likely to be the victims of property crime as homeowners.
- The highest percentage of burglaries occurs during the summer months.
- Homes without security systems are up to 300% more likely to be broken into.
Derden Landscape has been through countless design, troubleshooting, and installation classes along with over 37 years of combined experience. We offer the best warranty in the state.
- 15 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS
- 15 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL LABOR
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL TRANSFORMERS
Click here to view our portfolio »